My husband and I decided to buy a cute lil' gas station "Collbran Creamery" in the very small town of Collbran CO. We decided to do the move after visiting, and realizing how beautiful it was and how amazing the people are. Not to mention my husband's parents and some of his siblings live there as well! We have always wanted to own our own business and a gas station seemed perfect. Did I mention we would be living on top do the gas station? Yep! The house is right on top, so no more driving to work and dealing with traffic. We can just walk right down stairs! This is another reason we chose it, because now as we plan to start our own family, we can not only have independence, but we can be together all the time as a family.

We have big changes in store for us as we pack up and move to this cute lil' town to work for ourselves, be closer to family, and start one of our own! I hope to put it all down here so you can all keep up with us!


Thanks for reading!

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Day 2


I woke up so happy thinking of my going away the night before. I picked up my phone and saw numerous Instagram notifications from my friends whom had posted the cutest collages and the most wonderful messages below them to me. I knew that even though I was leaving, I would always be able to count on them to get me through my days. 
Tony's dad and brother were driving out today to help use with the move. They were bringing an 8x16" trailer to add to our 20" uhaul we rented. Tony and I finalized some things around the house before picking up the uhaul. Our great friend and neighbor Cassidy came by to help us load the beast.  Tonys family arrived just in time to comtinue with the bigger items. Blah, blah, blah, stress, stress, STRESS! That is all I have to say! HIRE MOVERS!  That's my tip for the day! It's better on you mentally, physically, and everyone around you as well!

Around 8pm we said "to hell with it!" And we done for the day. I ended up running to the store for Airborne and Zicam! Hell not I am not letting us get sick now.  My husband and I both started having symptoms (probably from the stress).

At the end of the day I noticed it seems to be getting easier for me to leave.  I feel as I load the truck I am starting to let go.  

Oh! And we also loaded up the trailer his dad brought and realized we have WAY to much shiz! We may have to go get another uhaul trailer.  Yes... Making three!  Ugh!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment